Please check the calendar below to find out information on things like carrier meetings & trainings, contracting & certification dates, and other P&A related events.
- This event has passed.
Aetna Medicare Training Series in Phoenix
June 18, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
This is a 3 month series and will have new topics every month!
Topics for 6/18/19: Extra Benefits- Resources for Living, Silver Sneakers, One Touch Life Scan, Post Discharge Meals, & OTC
- The Aetna website, Producer World, Networks, Travel benefits, & extra benefits
- Elevate your sales with specialized training
- Bring your laptop to engage in live demos
Not sure which session/s you should attend? Test yourself with the questions below to determine which one/s you will benefit from the most:
- Can you name 2 benefits in Resources for Living?
- Can you name 2 benefits found in the Explorer program?
- Can you name 3 functions that can be performed on the Aetna Medicare Website & Producer World?
- What networks apply to Prime, Platinum, and Freedom plans?
Seats fill quickly, so click here to save your spot today!